Monday, July 13, 2009

20 Things

-a girl wearing a Northface jacket and furry boots
-my door mysteriously opening
-there was a man at the UGL who looked like a Red Devil mascot
-I was asked to participate in an survey for two guys from a church
-Walgreen's is advertising "theater candy"
-a man was getting a tattoo on his ass when I walked by the parlor
-a homeless man I've seen once before greeted me quite courteously
-Brinks truck stopped in the middle of Green St.
-family taking an incoming freshman's picture in front of the Illini Union Bookstore
-someone attempting to steal a shirt from Gameday Spirit
-two girls trying to lift a keg outside of Piccadilly's
-someone from my other class at Borders
-Ford GT driving through Champaign
-Jon's Pipe Shop
-Bombay grill introducing a grocery store
-Big Mouth's sign outside
-park on Springfield and 2nd is almost finished
-"anti-racism, anti-chief" sticker on a car
-train stopped on the tracks
-twenty guys on motorcycles driving through downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment